Looking to revamp your weekend morning breakfast? This pancake recipe using the Beaba Babycook Pro is sure to be a hit with the entire family and your little ones can help make them too!
1/4 cup oats
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch cinnamon
1 pinch nutmeg
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup ripe banana sliced
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
1-2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
1. Put the oats, flour, baking powder, spices and salt in the blending bowl and pulse a few times to combine. Remove from bowl.
2. Put the banana, sugar, vanilla and egg and in the blending bowl and blend.
3. Add the milk and dry ingredients in alternating additions, pulsing between until batter comes together. Be careful not to over-mix.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat, so that oil coats bottom of pan.
5. Spoon the pancake batter onto skillet.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes per side – batter will form some bubbles.
7. Remove from the skillet and place on a paper-towel lined plate.
Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!