In celebration of Breastfeeding Awareness Month, I’ve teamed up with Lansinoh for an awesome giveaway!!!
What’s up for grabs? A brand new Lansinoh SignaturePro breast pump!!!
The Lansinoh SignaturePro breast pump is the only pump with three pumping styles and eight adjustable suction levels, allowing you to select the setting that works best for you. A closed-system design reduces the number of parts cleaned and prevents bacteria and mold growth. And its compact size and quiet motor make it convenient for the mom on-the-go.
- 3 Customizable pumping styles
- Maximizes milk production and comfort
- Innovative technology – mimics baby’s natural feeding pattern
- Hygienic design guarantees no milk backup in tubing or motor
- Seperatly adjustable suction levels and expression modes
- LCD Screen with timer keeps track of time
- Includes carry tote
- Part of Pump-Store-Feed system
- Compatible with Lansinoh® Simple Wishes™ Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- BPA and BPS free
- Lansinoh® SignaturePro™ Double Electric Breast Pump base unit
- 2 5oz Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottles
- Lansinoh® mOmma® NaturalWave™ Nipple and cap
- 2 Breastmilk Storage Bags
- 2 Disposable Nursing Pads
- Lansinoh® HPA Lanolin sample
- 2 Breast Flange Bodies
- 2 Collars, diaphragms, and sealing discs
- 2 ComfortFit™ flanges (25mm)
- 2 White valves (2 extra)
- 2 Bottle Stands
- 3 Connection tubes
- Tubing strap
- Y Tubing connector
- Pump connector
- AC Adaptor
- Tote Bag
- Pump manual with everything you need to know to get started
To enter, subscribe to lovealw.com updates and comment below with “I subscribed” and you’re in! This giveaway is open to all A Long Walk readers in Canada and the US so enter by 11:59pm EST on August 30, 2016 for your chance to win!!! The winner will be announced on August 31, 2016!
There's more where this came from!
Subscribe for more mini moments, foodie fixes, DIY crafts and a touch of fashion inspiration.
Mikael WilliamsAugust 9, 2016 at 4:42 am
I subscribed! First time mom and military wife due Oct 25, 2016!
Racquel SaundersAugust 9, 2016 at 5:10 am
Nadege KoskampAugust 9, 2016 at 6:32 am
JoséeAugust 9, 2016 at 9:39 am
AshtonAugust 9, 2016 at 2:07 pm
MaraAugust 9, 2016 at 5:31 pm
MorinAugust 11, 2016 at 3:07 am
I subscribed! My breastfeeding journey has just begun and so difficult ? winning this would mean the world to be able to continue to provide the best for my new born.??stay strong ladies.
Kristy MoranAugust 12, 2016 at 4:25 am
JasmineAugust 18, 2016 at 3:35 am
I subscribed! So excited. Love BF my girl and a pump would really help!!
Rhyan DavisAugust 18, 2016 at 4:50 am
TiaraAugust 24, 2016 at 2:06 am
Keisha KennedyAugust 25, 2016 at 11:26 am
I subscribed!! ?
MarciaAugust 31, 2016 at 9:29 am
Makala smallAugust 31, 2016 at 6:02 pm
I subscribed !! Momma of twins this would be so helpful 🙂
Rhyan DavisSeptember 1, 2016 at 12:39 pm
Has anybody won?